Tuesday 22 April 2014

Six Word Memoir #6

My sixth and final memoir is "I was dressed by my mom." I thought this memoir worked perfectly for the "past" category. A while ago I was looking through old pictures and came across this photo of me from grade 5 Halloween. I thought it was hilarious and I couldn't believe how much make up my mom put on me. I can see the blue eyeshadow and the pink lip stick and it just looks so tacky! I thought my memoir worked perfectly with this photo I chose because I guarantee my mom picked out my costume, did my make up and then took pictures of me before school. Thinking about it now, I would never choose to wear a costume like this again if I had the choice. I mean c'mon.. It's not even a costume! They are pajamas. I adore my mom for sending me to school in cute tacky clothes because I was in grade 5, it's not like anyone really cares what people wore in grade 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment